BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Introduction.

I have found that joy and inspiration can come from simple things in life.


Music


As I have went about this summer, music has been the thing to keep me grounded. I've spent most of my days away from home, missing out on the important people in my life. Music has been the thing that keeps me connected. Hard moments are turned aroundby sweet lyrics and strong melodies.


Dance

Humanities: The Study of Art. That class opened my eyes to the beauty and artform of Dance. My favorite style would definitely have to be contemporary. I have found that alot of raw emotion is incorporated into contemporary dance. I have witnessed many pieces that were choreorgraphed with true inspiration. Inspiration that rubs off on me.


Peaceful Silence

In company of a peaceful silence, great ideas are born. I spend my greatest moments lying under a tree, thinking in the silence. Its very calming.

Try it sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment