BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

No words can describe Computer Science.

Soooo college classes this summer..... not exactly my cup of tea.
We have a Computer Science class with a teacher that wants to convert the students to a religion of computer science. Great. Exactly what I want from this course. I feel like I will be building a computer by the end of this (if I payed any attention that is.) He rants and raves about the binary code and talks about hard drives as if they were God's gift to mankind.

So I made a bold move recently.
Facebook? No more. I deactivated my account. I have so many reasons for this decision, but for the most part it is a distraction. Social Networking is just too much of an addiction now days and I don't want to be apart of that crowd.

Hopefully I will start blogging regularly. I have all the time in the world now. So if you're still reading, stick around.
I have a lot to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment