BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Things Are Going Well.

With every bad day comes a good day.
And let me tell you, there have been some very bad days in the last week.
As the week is coming to a close, things are looking brighter. I've love getting to know all of the girls in my apartment group. Most of us have known each other for years, but it seems like we are really starting to bond. Last night we all got together and hung out for a few hours. Cindy cooked delicious hot dogs, Lupi put cornrows in some of the girl's hair (mine included! pictures will be posted later!), and Z, Emily and Pancha were being crazy as ever. Despite everything that happened yesterday, last night was one of the best nights I've had this summer. You can't go wrong with a great girls night!

Remember how I used to post a favorite song? How about a favorite band?
The Script.
No words can describe how much I love their music. I especially enjoy The Script's station on Pandora. Its my perfect playlist. I'd be listening to them now if my headphones weren't laying on the desk in the apartment. So instead, I get to listen to the wonderful video in Computer Science. I won't lie, our professor sounds like Darth Vader. Every time I start to pay attention, I laugh and think of Star Wars.


No comments:

Post a Comment