BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 4, 2010

Experience Graphic Arts and College Math

i receive multiple complaints about the yearbook class from my fellow peers. the truth is, i don't know what they are talking about. i love that class! i've learned so many things i never dreamed of learning. one of my friends once said, "All we do is learn, learn, learn. I want to get to the fun stuff!"
well isn't school supposed to be about learning?
i enjoy the classes i am taking this trimester. i'm not very fond of my college math class, but it is helping me understand different concepts of math that i wouldn't have known otherwise. big test tomorrow. piece-wise functions are not my forte, nor will they ever be.

personal goal: 80% or better on tomorrow's test.

1 comment:

  1. You'll do great! Good luck. And school is totally about learning. I mostly enjoyed yearbook too, I did HATE how I was treated though. But anyway, good luck!

    ReplyDelete