BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 18, 2010

Things I do to make a quick buck...

So as many of you may have heard, I spent Saturday dancing on a sidewalk for four hours straight.

Best. Experience. Ever.

(Me, My Co-Worker Jessie)

If I was paid to dance on the street in that costume every day, I would totally do it. I would love that kind of job. The downside to that whole experience: Under that happy little sandwich costume was a full body spandex suit. That part I did not enjoy. It got very hot very fast.

So a post or two ago, I mentioned that lemony herbal blah blah drink. Its great watered down, but I decided to put on my big-girl pants and drink it all at once. I mixed it with 64 oz. of water, put together a giant straw, and started drinking as I began this blog. That way, I'm not thinking about the weird taste. Mucho better this way!

Fall Leadership for FBLA is this week! I can't wait to go and learn how to be a proper leader! ;) That trip will be a good one and I promise to post all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment