BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Experience Early Mornings.

its very late.
i realize this now after spending an hour or so talking to a wonderful friend of mine. when i look back on this moment later tonight, i will realize that it was totally worth it.

can i just say the new additions to my playlist add to this quite nicely?
sky sailing - blue and red
one republic - all this time
ashes & wine - a fine frenzy
bruno mars - just the way you are
a perfect combination for such a lovely night. i haven't smiled like this in ages. its nice.

october is turning out to be a busy month for me. i've got sadies, FBLA fall leadership, the ACT, a prison trip....and a few other things that i can't seem to remember at the moment. loading my schedual with events and appointments may keep me busy, but i love every second of it. my life is changing and i notice it more and more each day. i believe it's because i've realized the person i want to be and where i'll go.

i love my life.

confined spaces with too many people stress me out. i sing in the shower. i love little house on the prarie. i stay up way too late and fall asleep in math the next day. i may not be perfect, but i am happy. that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment