BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Observe the Inside of a Federal Prison

That's right boys and girls! I went to federal prison today! No I did not commit a murder or grand theft auto, I simply sat before a panel of inmates and asked questions for who knows how long. I'm not going to lie, they made prison sound fun. Its not supposed to be fun and games behind those big fences and bricked buildings. Is that where the average American's tax dollars are going each year? For prison inmates to have "happy circle" and play "duck duck goose" all day? It happens.
That gives me so much more confidence about where my money is going when I pay taxes.
Haa NOT!

I'm dreading the idea of returning to a normal school schedule. I've missed four days from school in the last week and I am sure my teachers are less than thrilled. Trust me, if I had a choice, I would skip the rest of high school and go straight on to college. My friends that graduated last year constantly tell me that senior year is the highlight of all schooling. So far, I am not loving it.

There was something on my mind that I was going to write about in this paragraph, but it has left my mind. I believe it was something of importance, but I can't remember for the life of me.

Have you ever had one of those days where everything you see or do reminds you of a particular memory? Today I was coming home from my long trip and my mind began a montage of memories dealing with a certain friend. It was nice to relive the best moments of my friendship with that person and it made me want to better our relationship. I can't help but smile every time I think of the places we've been or the things we've seen. I think of all the times we met up for ice-skating or a movie we both wanted to see for the longest time. Remembering these moments reminds me of what great people I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment