BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pause for a Music Moment

St. Augustine - Band of Horses
Story of a Boy - Between the Trees
Hello, I'm Delaware - City and Colour
You and Me - Lifehouse
Hazy - Rosi Golan feat. William Fitzsimmons

I've had so much on my mind these past few days. Time seems to be flying by at a million miles an hour. I hate it.

Imagine this situation for me for just a minute. You have a best friend of sorts, a friend closer than most. One day this friend tells you that you've changed. They say that you put your work before your friends and they hate what you've become. What do you say to that? That one person is so close to you, maybe they are right? This happened to me weeks ago, but its been on my mind ever since.
Have I turned into that person?

No comments:

Post a Comment